MidNight Mortem DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLGs Application :D

2 posters

Go down

MLGs Application :D Empty MLGs Application :D

Post by MLG Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Name In-game:MLGxPrism

Do you have a mic?:No

What times do you normally play:Whenever im able to

How many hours do you have on the server: 16

How many hours do you have on Garry’s Mod 1,185

Are you familiar with using ULX?:  (If you answer no, please make an effort to read up on how to use it.) Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field of work?: Yes My Highest Was Head Admin

Why do you want to be a Moderator?:Be cause i really like the owners and ppl thats play on the server and i also want to stop those ppl who Mass RDM

Can you work well and productively with a team, give an example of a past experience? On one server me and all most the staff teamed and went raiding

If you were given a questionnaire about rules, Situations and general knowledge of gmod/darkrp how do you think you would go? ik the main and normal rules of most server and ik lots about gmod

In a few words please give a detailed clarification of yourself, as a person. Your traits, abilities and disadvantages. (What kind of person are you?) Fun Respectfull and Nice

When are you available to complete a TeamSpeak interview? i don't have a mic

NOTE: I really  want to be on the team with yall  Twisted Evil  Very Happy  Twisted Evil

MLG

Back to top Go down

MLGs Application :D Empty Re: MLGs Application :D

Post by therealfamq Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Denied. Talked about application in game and doesn't have 24 hours on server, re-apply in a week.

therealfamq
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down