MidNight Mortem DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen's Staff App

2 posters

Go down

Stephen's Staff App Empty Stephen's Staff App

Post by Stephen Curry Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:25 am

Steam ID:0:0:121351862

Steam Community Profile Page:Stephen Curry

Name In-game:Stephen Curry

Do you have a mic?:Yes

What times do you normally play:9:00AM-8:00PM

How many hours do you have on the server:26 hours

How many hours do you have on Garry’s Mod:600

Are you familiar with using ULX?: (If you answer no, please make an effort to read up on how to use it.)Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field of work?:I think So Its Your Opinion

Why do you want to be a Moderator?:I want to be a moderator on this server because this is one of my favorite servers ive ever played on and i want to help out the community I LOVE THIS SERVER.Also want to STOP the RDMer's in the server

Can you work well and productively with a team, give an example of a past experience?Yes,I am on teamspeak alot and i think it will be nice to work with this team because i love the owner in this server how he keeps calm when he comes to sits

If you were given a questionnaire about rules, Situations and general knowledge of gmod/darkrp how do you think you would go?I think i would go preety good because i know all the rules to this server i read them everyday

In a few words please give a detailed clarification of yourself, as a person. Your traits, abilities and disadvantages. (What kind of person are you?)The type of person i am is always active im usually playing on my computer or doing some kind of sport i like pizza Very Happy lol

When are you available to complete a TeamSpeak interview?I am able to comlete a teamspeak interview whenever needed just message me. The End Love:Stephen Very Happy

Stephen Curry

Back to top Go down

Stephen's Staff App Empty Re: Stephen's Staff App

Post by ZeDriiK Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:29 am

Denied. Talked about it ingame. Don't have 24 hours.

ZeDriiK
Owner
Owner

https://midnightmoretemrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down