MidNight Mortem DarkRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coberkrom's Staff Application

Go down

Coberkrom's Staff Application Empty Coberkrom's Staff Application

Post by coberkrom Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77976569

Steam Community Profile Page: coberkrom

Name In-game: coberkrom

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What times do you normally play: Mostly between 6pm and 10pm central.

How many hours do you have on the server: 1 so far but i'm going to play a lot more.

How many hours do you have on Garry’s Mod: 1,346

Are you familiar with using ULX?: Yes

Do you have any previous experience in this field of work?: Yes, I have owned my own successful server along with co-owning 2 or 3 others and administrating around 4.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I believe I can make the server community stay great and I can help make improvements to the server since I know a decent amount of LUA coding. I can help with anything you need. Smile

Can you work well and productively with a team, give an example of a past experience? On all of the previous servers I have co-owned and administrated, I worked great with the entire administrative team.

If you were given a questionnaire about rules, Situations and general knowledge of gmod/darkrp how do you think you would go? I think I would do well considering I've been playing Gmod for over 2 years and have over 1300 hours on it.

In a few words please give a detailed clarification of yourself, as a person. Your traits, abilities and disadvantages: Well, I love Gmod, and I think your server has so much potential that I want to be a part of making and keeping the server and it's community awesome! I think i'm pretty smart and i'm pretty good at gmod and some other games. I believe i'm a kind and compassionate person. I love talking with people.

When are you available to complete a TeamSpeak interview? 6pm to 10pm central.

coberkrom

Back to top Go down